International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in Canadian dollars.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a “gift” or with altered prices.
Returns / Exchanges
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Usinage NTC Machine Shop upon delivery will be rejected.
- All other applicable conditions and terms of our Return Policy apply to international returns.